Friday 9 September 2011

happy birthday to me...

hehehe... actually the date is not yet arrived..
just want to share what i feel on what maybe what will happen on that day..
but.. what ever it is all from ALLAH..

first of all... hurm i'm turning 28 this sunday on 11 september 2011
this is my first birthday with him... my KANDA..
at first i feel so excited because i can celebrate with him...
coz from my other experience i've never had a chance to be celebrated from any of them...
so i really hope with him i can have a sweet memories...

but.... last night i called him.. he seems like too busy doing his assignment.. no time at all for me..
asking him either we can meet on this weekend.. but looks like he don't have time at all..
suddenly i've cried... so sad dear to hear that from you... i think u dont remember that this sunday is my birthday

okay... after i hang up the phone last night.. even i feel sad so so so sad
but when i think back about our past one year of relationship, you have make me be a patient person...
kanda i do admit i feel sad... but i accept all the things maybe happen this sunday.. that you maybe ignore me all the time...

MARYAM... IT'S ONLY A DAY... A BIRTHDAY... NOTHING SPECIAL ON IT... its okay if he just ignore it...
(just to make me happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment